Tuesday 11 February 2014

office smart casual

My 1st love has always been the Fashion industry but currently i work in the Freight forwarding and Logistics Industry . At our firm dress code is not strictly formal as it is in most commercial industries like banking , insurance etc . I'm often in smart casual on most days but that doesn't mean i rock uo to work with sweat pants and flats . I always try and mix a bit of formal with a bit of casual .

My most favorite look is the jeans , heels , shirt/tanktop and blazer look. Its always a winner for me and way so comfortable .
Here im wearing royal blue blazer and white shirt both from Legit , rolled up jeans from Edgars and trendy cap toe pumps from shoe city .
 A simple yet comfortable smart casual look for the office .

 You can rock the look with out the blazer still looks great
Can't go wrong with white t-shirt, jeans, heels, and a black blazer.
Pinterest Photo.
Would you rock this look to work  ?

No comments:

Post a Comment